The workshop took place on the Facebook fanpage Laser LOVE on 25 June 2020 and access to it was free of charge.
You will find it here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=585748302374344
Instructor: Małgorzata Janocha from DecoRuru
The set includes:
- Set of papers - Vintage Gentelman - 30,5cm x 30,5cm - Laser LOVE,
- Cardboard - 3D Balloon - Vintage Gentelman (LA19153),
- Cardboard - Background Romba - Steampunk Heaven (LA20351),
- Cardboard - Inscription Kochanemu Tacie - Memories ( LA171017).
Tools/materials on your own are:
- an exploding box base measuring 10x10x10(cm) - preferably made of eco paper,
- A4 paper ~250g - 3pcs in base colour to box,
- beermat, spacers or 3D tape ,
- A piece of ribbon in beige, navy blue or brown,
- neodymium magnets 1x10mm 4 pcs.,
- cutting tool (guillotine, trimmer or mat and knife),
- a creasing tool (e.g. a creasing board),
- magician-type adhesive,
- a ruler, pencil, eraser.
- brown ink + sponge,
- Thin description (black or brown),
- blanking napkin diameter ~7cm,
- 2 buttons,
- a punch or a punch near 6cm.